I LOVE ♥ | MAY 2017

by - 6:00 PM

Top 4 Instagram Snaps



The 100

I watched The 100 when it first aired years ago, and waited every week for a new episode. It was at the end of Season 2, when I then had to wait for Season 3, that I had so many other TV Shows I wanted watch I never got back to it. Well this month, thanks to Netflix, I binge watched the entire Season 3 and now only have 2 episodes left of Season 4.

I love this series, though I'm a big fan of post-apocalyptic and sci-fi TV shows (& movies). Pretty much if you don't know what it's about - the series follows a group of teens as they are the first people from space to return to Earth after a devastating nuclear  apocalypse. So they have to try and survive on Earth without knowing it's survivable and without adults. 

It's such a good TV show, and I get it's not everyone's cup of tea, but if this sounds like something you'd like and you haven't seen it - watch it. It's based off a book series which I'm yet to read but will hopefully get to it soon.

Quay Sunglasses

You know how some girls collect shoes or bags? Yeah well, I've always had a big sunglasses collection. I've seen Quay Sunglasses everywhere for the past year it feels like and I finally decided to get myself some. I bought Sorority Princess and Game Over and I'm in love! (see pics below) Plus I ordered them and got them within a week, this is big for someone who lives in Australia, stuff doesn't usually send that fast. They are so comfortable and just look amazing, seriously look at them, aren't they beautiful?


Game On
Sorority Princess


Song of the Month


Happily Ever After by Jordan Fisher & Angie Keilhauer

Unless you're a fan of Disney Parks, you wouldn't have heard this song. But it is the song for the new fireworks show that debut in May at Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World. I've seriously been listening to it on repeat, love it so much. I'm sure fellow Disney fans get me.

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments