Disney World 2018 Photo Diary

by - 5:00 PM



I first put a photo diary together from my Europe trip on this blog and I loved it, so I've decided to put together a photo diary for all of my bigger trips on here as I really enjoy looking back at the photos.

So here is my photo diary from my 2018 Disney World sister trip! 
P.S if you scroll to the bottom you may see a sneaky trailer for this trip from my YouTube channel. 

Day 1 - Travel Day
Orlando here I come! Only 3 flights and around 27 hours of travelling to go.


Day 2 - Shopping Day
Starting off the morning at the outlets to check out the Disney Outlet shop before heading over to Disney Springs for some serious Disney shopping - and dinner at Homecomin', amazing by the way!


Day 3 - Volcano Bay
First time visiting Volcano Bay and it was amazing! Such a stunning water park with awesome rides. If you like more intense water parks definitely come here over the Disney Water Parks.


Day 4 - A morning at EPCOT, lunch time swim and Magic Kingdom
The morning started at a pretty empty EPCOT due to our breakfast dining reservation at Garden Grill - I'd 100% eat here again. We then went home for a lunch time swim before heading to Magic Kingdom at night.


Day 5 - Animal Kingdom
A full day at Animal Kingdom, riding all the rides including Flight of Passage which I spectacularly threw up on, it wasn't a great time and I've now dubbed it the worst ride at Disney World - for me.
P.S Love this photo from the Photopass Photographer, it's not posed just completely spontaneous and these are the sort of photos I love more than anything.


Day 6 - 4 Parks 1 Day
We accomplished the 4 parks in 1 day challenge. You have to go to each Disney World park (not including the water parks) have a snack and go on a ride or visit an attraction. You must also use all modes of transportation to get to the parks - bus, monorail and boat.


Day 7 - Hollywood Studios & EPCOT
Even though as soon as I stepped off the Magical Express and saw Pop Century decorated for Christmas I knew it'd be the only time I'd ever want to come to Disney, it wasn't until this day that I really loved Christmas time at Disney.


Day 8 - Magic Kingdom & Ohana'
A day in Magic Kingdom, some resort hopping and eating a delicious dinner at Ohana'.


Day 9 - Breakfast at the Boardwalk, Hollywood Studios & Magic Kingdom
So breakfast at Trattoria al Forno was amazing, highly recommend. We then went over to Hollywood Studios for some more Slinky Dog action, a bit more resort hopping and finished the night off at Magic Kingdom with Happily Ever After.


Day 10 - Universal Studios
Mainly for Harry Potter, because Harry Potter is life.


Day 11 - After Hours at Magic Kingdom
Worth the money and I'd 100% do it again, at every park.


Day 12 - EPCOT & The Candlelight Processional
Neil Patrick Harris, Christmas carols and Spaceship Earth, enough said.


Day 13 - Magic Kingdom
Started the day off at Sanaa eating delicious Indian food before heading to Magic Kingdom for the day and into the night for Extra Magic Hours.


Day 14 - Hollywood Studios & Ohana' again
Yet to try Woody's Lunchbox it was high on our list so we made sure to hit that up, ride some rides - specifically Tower of Terror, and eat dinner at Ohana'...again.


Day 15 - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and See Ya Real Soon to Disney World
Our final day was spent packing before going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for our final night in Florida.


Trip Trailer
Enjoy.



Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments