Disney Parks Tag

by - 5:00 AM



So I found this tag on YouTube by Sarah Sterling. I thought instead of making a video doing the tag I'd instead do a blog post, so here I am! Now onto the questions!

When was the first time you visited a Disney park?
1997, I visited Walt Disney World. I was 5, and yes the picture at the top to left was me in 1997 meeting Mickey Mouse for the first time.


What is your favourite Disney park?
Walt Disney World! And if I had to be more specific since Disney World is really 4 parks and 2 water parks, I'd say Magic Kingdom. I feel like people tend to always love the first park they ever visited most.

What is your happiest single moment in a Disney park?
Hard question! I have so many happy memories in Disney parks, but I think it'd have to be seeing Wishes for the first time in 2012. I was so unprepared for what happened that I was just blown away and extremely happy.

What is your favourite Disney parks purchase? 
Ahh, another hard question. But it has to be my Mickey/Minnie ears, all of them! Every time I go I always add more to my collection therefore it has to be my favourite right? 

What is your favourite Disney attraction?
Easy, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios. Hands down best ride ever!

Which character do you have to meet when you go to a Disney park?
Can't go to a Disney park without meeting the boss himself, Mickey Mouse.

If you could build a Disney attraction based on your favourite Disney movie, what would it be?
Well my favourite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid and I feel like the ride at both Disney World and California Adventure really suit that movie so I'm going to pick another.

I think an Aladdin rollercoaster would be awesome. So picture one of those rollercoaster where you lie down and you can fly over all the countries they do in the movie while the song A Whole New World plays, it wouldn't be a crazy rollercoaster, just really nice, smooth and gives you the feeling of flying on a magic carpet.

What is your favourite Disney parks restaurant?
So I'm pretty new to experiencing awesome Disney parks restaurants. But from my last 2016 trip to Disney World I'd have to say my favourite restaurant was Hoop Dee Doo found in Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. The food is good and the atmosphere is amazing, if you haven't been here and you're planning to go to Disney World GO HERE!! You will not regret it.

Describe a situation when a Disney cast member went above and beyond for you?
I've never had a bad experience with a Disney cast member but the one memory coming to me was when I was in Disney's California Adventure in 2016. I'd just found the Disneyland 60th Anniversary fleece blanket and was beyond excited, plus a tie dye Disneyland singlet. I went to the cashier to pay and she was extremely nice and asked me all about my holiday, she then proceeded to give me a discount on all my stuff (I think it was an annual passholder discount, which I am not) and it just made me so happy that she did that because she didn't have to.

Plan your dream Disney vacation. Include your perfect resort, restaurant, park and show?
Dream vacation - a month at Disney World. I'd stay in a bungalow at Disney's Polynesian Resort, eat at all the restaurants but especially Ohana because it is high on my to do list, live at Magic Kingdom almost every day because it's so magical and sit in the hub and enjoy Happily Ever After - or you know if they could bring the Star Wars fireworks to Magic Kingdom because John Williams plus epic castle projection and firework show will literally kill me with happiness.

And there you have it! I now tag YOU! Do it, and comment below if you do so I can go read (or watch) all about it.


Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments