I LOVE ♥ | APRIL 2017

by - 10:00 AM

Welcome to a new series of blog posts. 'I love' will be a post every month highlighting the things I've loved for that month - so yeah, it's pretty much a favourites post I've just titled it something different. 

It will always include my top 4 favourite Instagram pics of the month plus my favourite song, anything else will be a bonus. This is really a post for myself to look back on in years to come and see the things that I once loved. Without further ado, here are the things I've loved in April ♥

Top 4 Instagram Snaps



Koala Mattress
I ordered and got my Koala Mattress during the month of April and it is the best damn mattress I've ever slept on. I literally come home from work and just want to lie down on my bed, forever. Sure, not going to lie, the first night I did have an uncomfortable sleep. But that's expected when you sleep on a new mattress for the first time. Since then I have only loved it more and more, it's like sleeping on a cloud...and yes, I'm sitting on it now while typing this, why wouldn't I be? I do love it after all.

Mermaid Inspired Nails
As featured first in my top Instagram snaps - my nails. I asked for mermaid nails and my nail tech did not disappoint. No really, how amazing are they! She is so talented and I can't thank her enough, it's going to be sad to see them go.

Big W Originals Collection
I had a whole blog post about how amazing this collection is and I spent far too much money but I don't care. All the pieces I bought were beautiful and I can't wait to wear them, especially that bomber jacket!

Song of the Month


Until We Go Down by Ruelle
I recently binged watched the entire first season of The Shannara Chronicles, and every time I heard the theme song I wanted to hear more. So I went searching for it and alas this popped up, such a good song with an epic drop, well in my opinion anyway.

What were you loving during the month of April? 

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments