Disney World Shopping Wish List

by - 11:11 AM


I fly to America in 40 days, let's just let that sink in.

Forty. Days.

Now, obviously I've been scrolling through the Disney Parks store finding all the little goodies I want to buy when I'm there. So I thought while I'm waiting for my trip to role around I'd put together a wish list of some of the things I want to buy, because let's be real we all know once you get to Disney World you buy compulsively.

We'll start with the item(s) I'll blow most my money on - Spirit Jersey's!

Now I'm not going to say I'll buy all of these, but I might... Let's take a moment's silence for my budget. But they are all so pretty!! And I actually have a jumper/hoodie collection so it's so me.





Next, we all know I'm buying some new Disney Mickey/Minnie Ears, because I do every-time. I'll 100% be buying some Christmas ears, but they aren't released yet.




Now, you know those beautiful dresses you see in the Dress Shop? Vintage style and just stunning, yeah I want one of those. I found these two styles below, definitely leaning towards the Disney World dress (blue one).





Another item I've been looking at for awhile is a real dainty Disney inspired necklace. I've put a picture below, just so you get an idea.


And other items I know I'll buy, but can't find them on the Disney Parks website or I'm not 100% sure yet include:

  • A Christmas ornament, I always get one for every trip.
  • A pin for the resort I'm staying at - Pop Century.
  • Presents for the family - especially my nieces and nephew.
  • Homeware items
And who knows what else! I can't wait for all the things I'm going to buy and I can't wait to be in the most magical place on earth again soon. 

Let me know in the comments, what are your must buy items when you go to the parks?

Love, Ali

All photos are from the shopDisney website.

You May Also Like

0 comments