Week Two | 12 Week Challenge

by - 9:20 AM



Week two = completed! So let's recap:

P.S Sorry this post is so late!

Workouts
Four sessions completed this week, Monday - Friday skipping Wednesday due to a meeting at night and not waking up on time to make the morning session. I could've worked out on Saturday but I was doing Relay for Life for 18 hours Saturday Night/Sunday Morning so I didn't want to work out earlier in the day and be sore for the afternoon.

The workouts didn't get easier, I was still dying, but I could notice in just a short week my fitness had vastly improved. The worst exercise we did was boxing, I'm not a fan of boxing. It can often hurt my shoulder which is quite weak due to having three surgeries on it, but I survived - just.

Food
So after my weigh in on week one I was able to keep up the diet until my cheat meal on Saturday night, and then Sunday morning I didn't eat the best, but by dinner I was back on track. I could feel myself getting bored with eating the same meal almost three times a day but I was determined to lose weight again this week.


Overall week two went pretty well. I was still motivated, but not motivated enough to do many morning sessions - I'm not a morning person. I stuck to the diet and thankfully still lost weight.

You can check out my weight tracker below - let's move onto week three!




Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments