Week Four | 12 Week Challenge

by - 4:46 PM


Week four will be a quick update, I was really only at home from Thurs - Sat (today) and earlier in the week I was down in NSW visiting family - and eating what I want.

Workouts
Once again, I could only make three sessions but at least this week I had a valid reason - I wasn't here for the other days. The workouts were really good, fast paced, great music and I felt amazing afterwards. They were still hard, but I notice myself doing more reps to begin with or starting with a heavier weight to begin with for the extra push.

Update on the chest pain, it was there but then after my workouts it actually feels better. I have no idea what any of this means, who knew at 26 I'd have so many issues...


Food
Well obviously while I was away visiting family I ate what I wanted, no one wants to be on a diet when on holiday and my instructor agreed. On Thursday and Friday I was back on track and although people at work nearly persuaded me a couple of times to eat out or eat some treats I was strong and didn't.


I knew I'd gain this week and I did, 400g to be exact. Not as bad as I thought it would be considering I didn't exercise while away and ate what I wanted. But I've grabbed my food for next week and I'll spend Sunday meal prepping for the week ahead, let's go week five!


Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments