Snapshots from P&O Cruise to Papua New Guinea

by - 8:23 AM



August 2018 I ventured off to Papua New Guinea on P&O Australia's Pacific Eden. A short 7 night cruise with four stops - Alotau, Kiriwina Island, Kitava and the Conflict Islands. Unfortunately due to wind we didn't get to stop at Kiriwina Island however we got to explore the three other beautiful locations.

I didn't expect Papua New Guinea to have much but a beach, but I was shocked. It wasn't only a beach, it was beautiful beaches with some of the bluest waters. It was the perfect escape for a week off to relax and do nothing.

I plan to do a more in depth blog of the actual ship and the cruise as a whole, but this is a quick post to put together some of my favourite shots from the week.

Also, if you're interested, I did vlog the trip and a video will be going up on my YouTube channel soon - so make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out!

Photos were all taken with my Canon G7X Mark II - enjoy!



















Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments