Favourite Disney World YouTubers

by - 5:00 PM



So while either planning for my next Disney World trip or just plain old missing Disney World I like to spend my time watching Disney World vloggers on YouTube. It's one of the best ways to not only plan for your next Disney trip but it helps get your Disney fix in, if you know what I mean.

They can especially help if you are a first time visiter to Disney World. Not only do you get honest opinions but they can help you plan your holidays, give you tips, help you understand the layout of the parks (which can be very confusing) and get you very, very excited for your upcoming trip.

I follow a lot of Disney World YouTubers and thought I'd share with you a couple of my favourites. Maybe they can help you like they helped me, or they can at least fill that void for when you can't be there.



THE TIM TRACKER

I wasn't going to say I have a #1 favourite, but let's be honest I do and it's The Tim Tracker, well Tim and his wife Jenn. They live in Florida and give the best updates on the what's happening in the parks - they also cover Universal too. Recently they have been doing tours of all the Disney World resorts, so if you're looking to stay on-site definitely check them out. They also upload home vlogs, days they aren't at the parks, and I like these just as much. So if you want nice little updates from the parks watch The Tim Tracker.




SEEYAREALSOON

Joe and Ashley. A lovely young couple who vlog their Disney World vacations. The truth, they stopped vlogging as they had a beautiful baby boy, but they said they might be vlogging again soon and I'm so excited! Their vlogs are just good honest fun and honestly they are just the cutest. They were actually one of the first Disney vloggers I ever watched, so I couldn't leave them off this list.



CHARLOTTE RUFF

I actually stumbled on Charlotte's channel years ago while trying to figure out what Disney Resort I should stay at and saw her review on Port Orleans Riverside and from then I was hooked. I love her personality, her reviews and her Disney World trip vlogs. She shares good honest advice, has weekly Disney live chats and runs a Disney Facebook Group which shares so much knowledge amongst the community.




DFBGuide

The Disney Food Blog mainly focuses on Disney Food, shocking I know. But their videos are great for anything and everything food at Disney World. They also started doing other advice videos which are extremely helpful. Their videos are short and sweet (literally) and help answer so many questions you might have in regards to Disney food. They are 100% worth a watch for their knowledge alone.




OHYEAHTV

OhYeahTV have the most beautiful videos ever. Scott is a videographer by trade, so naturally the quality is amazing. I'll be honest that's what I mainly watch their videos for but they also share vlogs from their trips to parks, they are locals, and occasionally have reviews and hauls.




DISNEY AT HEART

Another Disney vlogging couple I adore, Britt and Jared. They share all their Disney World trips on their channel and truly they are just so adorable to watch. I love watching Britt get excited over the little things like walking down Main Street and seeing Mickey Mouse. Britt also runs a Disney Ear business called Main Street Ears, I own a couple of them and they are amazing! So definitely check them out if you're interested. Oh I forget to mention, I love their accents so damn much.





LIZZIE GINES

I started watching Lizzie because she reminds me so much of my sister and I. She vlogs her Disney World trips, usually only once a year as she is from the UK, but it's okay because in between trips she makes videos with lots of helpful tips. She is also so lovely and deserve's many more views.





I follow many more, but these are my favourites. Oh also shameless plug, I vlog too. I might not have the most followers and in all honestly I started vlogging because I wanted to re-live my own holidays but if you want to check them out I've left a video below.





Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments