5 Quotes from Books I Love

by - 5:00 PM

I love books. I just wish I made more time to read them.

I thought it'd be nice to put together 5 quotes from books that I love, now I'm not going to lie I could easily just have 5 J.K. Rowling quotes from Harry Potter (I restricted myself to 2) but there are other books I love too. So in no particular order, quotes from books that I love.

P.S Yes, I made all the images myself.

1. Not all those who wander are lost. - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring


2. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


3. To die will be an awfully big adventure - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan


4. It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then - Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.


5. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone



What are your favourite book quotes? Let me know in the comments below!

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments