I LOVE ♥ | JANUARY 2018

by - 5:00 PM

Top 4 Instagram Snaps


Europe
I started the new year, and new month, doing what I love most - travelling. I was lucky enough to be over in Europe, having the time of my life with my 3 best friends from high school. 

Europe is absolutely stunning, and even though I went in winter it was still beautiful. I got to tick of many countries on my list and now know which ones I'd want to go back to if I ever went back. It was worth saving extra hard and staying for 5 weeks, seriously guys the near 30 hours of flying isn't worth it for such a small amount of time. 

I highly recommend every explores bits of Europe at least once in their lifetime. It is so rich in history, and beautiful country sides and cities - seriously I could go on forever but I intend to do a few blog posts about it so keep a look out.

Victoria
While packing for my Europe trip in December I begun watching the TV series Victoria on Netflix, I only got 2 episodes in and was going to leave it at that till I returned.

I then found the whole first season on my flight to London and on the way back from Paris to Australia they had the whole second season, so I had a nice little binge during my 14 hour flights.

If you haven't heard of Victoria it's a historial period drama set back during the reign of Queen Victoria of England. Season one follows her from finding out she becomes Queen, to being crowned and then married. Season two is her life whilst married with kids and juggling an entire country.

I love history, so found it quite easy to get into. The main actress Jenna Coleman who plays Queen Victoria is amazing and plays the part incredibly well, so does the actor of Prince Albert, Tom Hughes.

Really it's a brilliant show and I can't wait for season three.

Song of the Month



I Fall Apart by Post Malone
I blame my bus driver on the Topdeck tour I went on, as I swear we heard this song every damn day we were on that bus and now I'm obsessed. What's been your favourite song of January?

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments