Trying Weekly Vlogging

by - 5:00 PM


This is something I've been wanting to do for the longest time. My life is pretty boring, but I occasionally have moments, outside of holidays since I actually vlog those, that I wish I had on film. I love vlogs. My entire watch later list is full of vlogs. I don't know what it is, but I truly enjoy watching other people live their lives and I know I'm not alone because there are a tonne of vloggers in the world and people watch their videos.

So here I am, finally trying weekly vlogging for myself. I don't expect people to watch and please don't expect my life to be interesting - it's not. I work a full time job, exercise and attempt to catch up with friends, repeat that every week of the year and there is my life. But I want to capture those moments. I want to in years to come look back at these videos and see my whole family and remember the things I've done.

I've left my first weekly vlog below, if you're interested check it out and let me know what you think. Unfortunately this will be probably be the best weekly vlog of the year since I actually did something other than work.



Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments