CRUISE & DISNEY TRIP ANNOUNCEMENT

by - 5:00 PM


So I have some exciting news to share, I'm going on a cruise and heading back to Disney World this year!

First, the cruise. I'm heading out on a week long cruise to Papua New Guinea on P&O the Pacific Eden. Main reason is to celebrate my sister-in law's 40th birthday but we also found this cruise for $500 per person. How can you say no?! That's less than $100 a day and it's going somewhere we've all never been before.

I haven't been on P&O in 5 years so I'm excited to go back and see what it's like. It's a smaller ship but it's ex-Holland America, so it should be nice. I honestly can't wait to just sit and relax, and pretty much do nothing while lying on a beach - I can't wait!

Now onto Disney World!

Thanks to my sister who turned 21 this year, we are heading back to Disney World. She didn't want any gifts so instead decided to travel with the money she got for her birthday, and where else would we travel but to one of our favourite places ever - Disney World!!

We are heading over to the most magical place on earth in November/December this year - yes, that means it's time for us to finally see Disney at Christmas time. We are also staying at a resort we have always wanted to stay at, Pop Century! The whole resort has just been refurbished and the new rooms look amazing, so I can't wait to stay there.

I'm also very excited to have a sister trip, it's going to be so much fun just being the two of us doing all the things we love - as we pretty much love the same things.

I'll be vlogging both my trips so make sure you're following me over on my YouTube channel to see what I get up to.

Do any of you have any trips planned? If so, let me know in the comments below!




Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments