Top 5 Must Dos at Hollywood Studios

by - 5:00 PM



Hollywood Studios is often looked at as the half a day park, or don't even bother going here park, but you should definitely go here. Yes there is currently massive amounts of construction at this park but it is 100% worth a visit.

This list will be different when Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land open later in 2018 and in 2019, but for now here are my Top 5 Must Do's at Hollywood Studios.

#5
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith



This is a great roller coaster, and I know a lot of people won't agree with where I put this but it had to be done. It's mainly because although there isn't much in this park, the things that are left behind are amazing - so that's why it's so far down on my list.

It's an indoor roller coaster and I remember the first time I rode it I thought 'well it can't go upside down, it's inside', yeah I was wrong. It has great rock music, cool lights you zoom by and the fact it's indoors and you can't see the track makes it quite thrilling. 


#4
Fantasmic



Fantasmic is the main night time entertainment show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's a great show to see a heap of characters and see little snippets from everyone's favourite Disney movies. The music is popular Disney songs and it incorporates fire, water effects & fireworks - so really it has it all!

#3
Toy Story Mania!



This ride I originally didn't get the hype around it, but once I finally rode it I understood why people endured the massive queue to go on it. This is one of the only super 'kid friendly' rides in the park right now, so yes the queue is always massive! But it's so much fun and one of the only interactive rides on Disney property, where the rider actively participates on the ride. It's pretty much an arcade shooting game ride, but it's really good and all you want to do is keep going back to better your score.

#2
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular



This show made me cry - okay maybe that was just the John Williams music. But you could feel this show, the fireworks were massive and spectacular, the music is timed perfectly with what you see and overall it was one of the best firework shows I've seen on Disney property. So hang around and see it, especially if you are a Star Wars fan.

#1
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror



Fav, fav, fav! This is my absolute favourite ride hands down in Walt Disney World, so of course it was number one in my Hollywood Studios must do. I can never imagine going to WDW and not riding this ride.

The cast members on this ride are amazing, they embrace the role 100% which just makes the ride that much better. The theme is spot on, it's spooky, creepy and everything in between which is perfection. The great thing about this ride, it doesn't always have long queues - due to it being not so kid friendly. It is essentially a drop ride, so it you're not into that this is not the ride for you, but that's okay I'll continue to ride it forever.



All these images are from the Walt Disney World website.

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments