I'm going to Disney World!

by - 12:30 PM


It's happening - in 2017 I'm going back to Disney World and going on a Disney Cruise - that's two years in a row!

I'll be heading back to Florida in September/October - staying one night at Art of Animation (eeeek, Little Mermaid Room!!!), a 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Western Caribbean Cruise and 13 nights at Caribbean Beach. I'm also going to snatch up some tickets for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights and of course Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. As someone from Australia who doesn't get to celebrate Halloween, I can't wait!! Bring on all the Halloween celebrations!

Keep a look out for more Disney related content to do with my holiday on my blog and my youtube channel. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have anything you want me to talk about.



Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments