Disney Originals Collection by Big W Haul

by - 8:00 AM

Oh my gosh, so Big W released their Disney Originals Collection this week and needless to say I went a bit overboard with shopping - but trust me, it was worth it. I truly love this range, from the pajama's to the jackets, to the jumpers to the shirts, this whole collection was just on point.

Check out all the awesome pieces I grabbed below. Did anyone else happen to snap up anything? Let me know in the comment below!

P.S I'll probably also film a haul for over on my YouTube channel, so keep a look out over there if you're interested.

Disney Mickey Mouse Dress

Mickey Mouse Pajama Set + Extra Singlet

Disney Bomber

Mickey Makes My Day Sweatshirt

Mickey Mouse Shhhh Tee

Disney Sweatshirt and Tracksuit Pants

Mickey Mouse Retro Tee

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments