My All Time Favourite Juice

by - 6:00 PM

I love juice! So much that I spent $400 on a cold pressed juicer because a normal juicer just wasn't cutting it for me. So I thought I'd share my favourite juice recipe with you all, it's pretty simple and you can change it up to suit your taste.


You only need 4 ingredients, and a juicer (obviously...) You will need:
  • 2 x Thin Slices of Pineapple
  • 2 x Oranges
  • 2 x Carrots
  • Small Piece of Ginger

Now you need to peel the oranges so all the skin is off and cut them into quarters, this is just to help them fit through the juicer. Peel the carrots, cut it in half and then half again, so you're left with long skinny pieces of carrot. Cut two slices of pineapple, cut the skin off and cut around the middle, throwing the middle hard bit of the pineapple out. And if you buy a lot of ginger just cut a small piece off, too much ginger can be over powering - but like I said it depends on the person.

So hopefully your fruit and vegetables should sort of look like my photo above. I've found this makes the perfect amount for a tumbler, or a big glass.

Now, throw it through your juicer and watch your juicer work it's magic until you're left with a beautiful, yummy, orange coloured juice - it's amazing! I've also occasionally added apple too.

Hope you enjoy!!



Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments