Books I'd Like to Read in 2019

by - 5:00 PM



Every year I say I want to read more books, and every year I usually fail and my to-read list on Goodreads just keeps growing (it's currently at 81 books, wow). But not this year. I mentioned in my Goals of 2019 blog post that I want to read ten books in 2019, I can proudly say I've already read one, but I thought I'd list out some of the books I hope to read in 2019.

Crazy Rich Asians Series

Since I just finished the first book I really want to finish the next two so I can complete the series. I loved the movie and had to read the book, and guys it didn't disappoint. Like most book to movie adaptations it's so different!

To All The Boys I've Loved Before Series

Noah Centieno. Okay clearly I'm talking about the movie, but I loved it so much I want to give the books a go - I also want to find out what happens before the next movie comes out, so there's that.

Outlander

I have avoided watching Outlander just so I can read the book first. I don't know why, but I told myself I had to read the book first and this year I finally will - well at least book one, so I can start the tv show.

A Court of Frost and Starlight

Rhys is the standard of man I expect to find one day, which I know probably won't happen, sadly. But I loved the series A Court of Thorns and Roses & and I got this book when it came around, but 2018 was a bad reading year for me and I didn't get to it...oops.

Throne of Glass Series

So I started this series years ago. I got to the third book, Heir of Fire, and just couldn't get past the first few chapters. Actually this is probably where my reading slump begun. So I'm determined to finish this series because I've heard it only gets better.

The Crimes of Grindelwald

I've seen the movie, but I love J.K Rowling and I love anything that is related to Harry Potter, so I want to read this screenplay - really no other reason behind it.

Zenith

Another book I'm struggling to finish. I'm over halfway so I feel like I have to finish it, but it's just not doing it for me. Maybe it gets better at the end?


If I finish all these books in 2019 I'll be pretty damn proud of myself. So let me know in the comments below, what books do you want to read in 2019? Or if you have books you think I should read let me know!

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments