Back to Blogging

by - 7:00 AM



So I've been MIA and I don't really have a good reason. To be honest it came down to poor planning. At the beginning of the year I literally wrote down months worth of content and for the first half of the year I just followed that schedule. Then I became lazy, couldn't be bothered to plan and decided my vlogs were more important so let my blog fall by the wayside.

I enjoy blogging and have plenty of ideas but when it comes down to it I'm very lazy. But I'm back, I planned my posts till the end of the year and changed the day I'll be posting. I used to always schedule a new blog post to go live on a Saturday night and then the very next morning my vlog post would go live on my YouTube channel - this was not a smart idea. I put so much pressure on myself to get them both live within 24 hours of eachother I realised there would be a far better way.

So my new blogging day will be Wednesday! Expect to see new blog posts every Wednesday at 7am AEST. There will be plenty of Disney blogs, life blogs in general, reviews and fitness blogs - because yes I'm finally feeling motivated enough to get my butt of the couch and lose some weight.

It's good to be back.

Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments