Where I'm Eating at Disney World 2018

by - 5:00 PM


When I was younger going to Disney World meant rides and characters, but the past couple of times I've visited I've come to appreciate ALL THE DISNEY FOOD! You can literally eat around the world and don't get me started on all the amazing snacks.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago my sister and I hit our 180 day mark until Disney World. For those of you who don't visit Disney World often you probably have no idea why this is significant. Well let me enlighten you, it's the day you can start booking your Disney Dining Reservations. Yes, you have to book your dining this far in advance otherwise you probably won't get into some of the very popular places.

So I thought why not share all the places I've planned to eat at in Disney World! Just to clarify, these are all table service reservations, I haven't actually planned what I'm eating at every minute of every day. Let's get started!

Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' - Dinner
Disney Springs

I've heard so many amazing reviews about the chicken at this place. It's still relatively new and my sister and I thought we might as well give it a shot on the day we are at Disney Springs.



Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Breakfast at Garden Grill
Future World, EPCOT
This was one of those restaurants my sister and I wanted to tick off the bucket list. We checked the lunch/dinner menu and we really weren't big fans. So breakfast it was! Plus, how good does Chip's Sticky Bun Bake sound!


Teppan Edo - Dinner
World Showcase, EPCOT
We've eaten here one before and we absolutely loved it! So we decided to head back this time, plus I'm a sucker for asian food.



Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano - Lunch
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Another restaurant we've never eaten at but decided this time round we really wanted to try the Fantasmic dining package. So you eat at a participating restaurant and you get reserved seating at the Fantasmic the night time show. I'm not the biggest italian fan but my sister loves it so I guess this is a compromise?  



O'hana - Dinner x2
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Your eyes don't deceive you, that says dinner times two - yes we are eating there twice. I dream about this food and can honestly say it's my favourite meal I've ever had on Disney property, it's also at my favourite resort.



Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno
Disney's Boardwalk
Another on the list that we have never done before. We've never been to the Boardwalk either so really it's two firsts at once. This is also a character breakfast, I'm mainly excited to meet Ariel because she is my absolute favourite!


Image credit

Kona Cafe - Breakfast & Lunch
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Wait a second Ali, aren't you already eating at the Polynesian twice? Why yes I am, and I'm eating there twice more - that's right four times! We've never eaten at Kona Cafe but my sister is a big breakfast fan and wants to try their famous Tonga Toast. I then decided to look at the lunch/dinner menu of Kona Cafe and decided the food looked so good we are eating lunch here too.


Donald's Dining Safari Lunch at Tusker House Restaurant
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Believe it or not, we have never eaten at a table service restaurant at Animal Kingdom. We've seen so many people rave about Tusker House in vlogs and blogs we thought we'd see what the fuss was all about and book in for lunch. I'm mainly excited to see Donald in his safari gear.


Sanaa - Lunch
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
I still swear to this day I had the best Butter Chicken ever at Sanaa, so naturally I have to go back. We are doing something different this time though, we are going for lunch! We are hoping to get a table near the window so we can see the animals out on the savannah. I also can't wait to order the bread service again, yes I'm at my desk typing this nearly drooling - okay maybe not but close.


And there you have it! All the table service restaurants we booked for out trip later in the year. Let me know in the comments what your favourite restaurants are - I can possibly check them out next time!


Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments