Top 5 Quick Service Locations at Disney World

by - 5:00 PM


Let me start off by saying I haven't eaten everywhere on Disney World property, maybe if I lived there it'd be a different story, but I have been enough times to be able to give people a good idea of where I like to eat.

For those of you who don't know quick service is the equivalent of fast food or grab and go food as you'd say. It means there is no waiter, and you order at a counter and collect your food, much like McDonalds I guess.

Now, onto my top 5 quick service locations at Disney World!

Honorable Mention
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza - Disney Springs

I had to have an honourable mention okay, mainly because there are so many wonderful places to eat at Disney I couldn't just pick 5. 

So, Blaze pizza - best pizza on property in my opinion. You can order off the menu or build your own, greatest thing of all is it's really quite cheap! I've only eaten there once, but that one time has left an impression and I can't wait to go back.



#5
Landscape of Flavours - Disney's Art of Animation Resort

Best. Food court. On property. HANDS DOWN!

This food court has so much variety it actually makes it quite hard to choose what you want to eat. Every meal I had there was fresh and delicious and sure they serve your normal fast-food type options but they also serve great healthy options. Also, if you are staying at Disney's Pop Century Resort it's just a quick walk across the bridge.


#4
Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes - Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

Firstly, don't be fooled there are actually 2 Yak & Yeti's at Animal Kingdom. One is a quick service location and the other a proper restaurant, both serve the same type of food - Asian, although I've only ever eaten at the quick service location.

Let me start off by saying I love asian food! It's my favourite type of food, so maybe I'm a little biased. I've not once had a bad meal here and I've eaten here every time on my last 3 trips, and I'll probably eat there again next time. I also love that the portion sizes aren't that overly massive, like most other meals in America, so for once when you finish you feel satisfied not stuffed.



#3
Wolfgang Puck Express - Disney Springs

This one may surprise people but it makes the list because if you are on the dining plan it is a great deal! I've eaten here on my past 2 trips and both times had an amazing meal. Best of all, it works a little different. You order at the counter but then sit down so your food is bought out to you, so it's a little of quick service and a little table service - like I said, great use of dining credits and the food is great too.



#2
Be Our Guest - Disney's Magic Kingdom Park

You may be confused thinking, isn't this a proper restaurant? Well yes it is, but for breakfast and lunch it's quick service. Much like Wolfgang Puck you order at a screen actually and go take a seat and then your food is bought out to you - like magic. 

Breakfast can be a little expensive, but once again a great use of a dining credit and I really enjoyed the food. Lunch isn't as expensive but still a bit more than your usual quick service. I actually preferred breakfast and lunch, dinner I wasn't that impressed with. So if Be Our Guest is on your list - go when it's a quick service at breakfast or lunch, I think you'll enjoy it more.

Also, yes the atmosphere and theming on the inside is amazing! And yes it's probably the best part.



#1
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe - Disney's Magic Kingdom Park

I freaking love this place!! Eaten here on my past 3 trips to Disney World and I'm definitely eating here again. The food is delicious and in my opinion one of the best value for money options on property. It's Mexican food, it's so yummy and you definitely get far too much but you can't stop - it's that good.

They have a full condiments bar as well, you can pretty much make a whole side salad just from that - this is how you can easily eat too much. I always order the chicken fajitas because they are so good, and so filling! You can guarantee I'll be visiting this on my next trip.


And there you have it! My top 5, plus an honourable mention, quick service locations. Do agree? Are any of these your favourites? Comment below and let me know!



Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments