Top 5 Must Do's at EPCOT

by - 6:00 PM


Below are my top 5 must do's when I visit EPCOT, this includes rides, attractions and entertainment. Note, due to my motion sickness there are a few rides here that I can't go on, plus there are still many things I haven't experienced in this park - just being honest. But without further ado here is my list.

#5
Journey Into Imagination with Figment


This is such a cute ride. I love the idea of it, the song and who couldn't love that adorable purple dragon Figment! It's a very slow paced ride, great for kids and yes the moon face at the end of the ride is a little creepy, but I still love it. It might not be everyone's pick to do, and it barely ever has a wait time but at least do it once if you've never done it before.

#4
Test Track


The fastest ride at Disney World, it doesn't seem it but this little car definitely picks up speed. This is a neat ride that let's you create your own car digitally and then it gets tested alongside everyone else in your car in 4 different categories and you get to see where your car ranks. Obviously the best part of this ride is the power testing where you shoot of outside and speed around the track. Everyone needs to do this ride at least once while at EPCOT, it's a lot of fun.

#3
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros



I have no idea why I love this ride so much, I just do. Once again it barely has a wait time, and it's great if you want to rest your feet. And if you're wondering, I don't think I've ever seen this ride before...well it's hidden inside the Mexico pavilion, yes inside the pyramid. 

This ride just brings a smile to my face and makes me so happy, plus I love Donald Duck and watching him zoom around Mexico is funny and entertaining.

#2 
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth


I always forget how great this fireworks show is until I see it again. It truly is a great fireworks display, and what makes it even better is you can stand anywhere in world showcase and pretty much get a great view. I also enjoy the music that accompanies the show. Don't miss it anddefinitely hang around and stay to watch them, trust me it's worth it.

#1
Spaceship Earth


This ride made my top 5 rides at Walt Disney World, so of course it had to make this list, and it's my favourite ride at EPCOT. I love how it takes you back to the past and it really makes you sit there and think 'wow, look how far as a planet we have come.' 

I love the part in the ride when it's all dark and you're looking at the stars/planets. Not going to lie, it's also fun answering the questions and seeing what your future will be like. It's also really neat at the end, when you're off the ride, how your picture moves to where you live in the world. I love seeing it fly over to Australia and feeling like I contributed to the globe full of little dots.

Pretty much, just ride Spaceship Earth. You will not regret it.


You're welcome! My top 5 must do's at EPCOT. Let me know in the comments below what your must do's are when you visit this park. Also check out the video my sister and I made below.


Love, Ali

You May Also Like

0 comments